Sunday, October 4, 2009

Woo-Hoo!! - Kirsten

Your probably wondering why I'm the one posting even though I'm not Kitkat's doll. I spend like half my time here since my 12th b-day a few weeks ago. We all started school here a year late so we should be in 6th grade instead of 5th. Kitkat might only get one of the 2 dolls so here is the other hint: eyes like a fog, gray and beautiful. She will get her very soon so don't fret! I totally love that word fret. Misty finally took off her scarf from Russia and her hair is soooooooooo pretty. She has blonde hair. Ami (AH-mee) only wears hers on Shabbos and other holidays. I spoke to Sam about grief and stuff with Kaya (who by the way is better unlike Ru) and Sam isn't sad anymore but isn't as happy as she used to be.*YAWN* I need sleep.

1 comment: