Friday, October 9, 2009

Sooooooooooo Weird-Lis

You wouldn't believe what I saw today. I know we haven't told you that Ru made new friends named Stefani Ema Jamie and Katherine. Well today in the hall after manditory classes were over she and Kit got in a HUGE fight.That worries me even more than the fact that she doesn't sit by us anymore in any of our other classes like dance or French. The girls she is friends with aren't the nicest.Here is todays hint: E in all names but one. UGH to many E names! We are still working on our costumes and stuff. Yesterday during choir I passes a note to Ruthie.Here's what happened:
I wrote: Hi Ru! Seprano or Alto?
Ru: Alto! And my name isn't Ru anymore it's Anne.
Me: Why your middle name? I thought you thought it was too bland.
Anne: Stef thinks it's cool. Besides first names are sooo overrated.
Me: Ru, this isn't you!Come in your my Schwester! My Sis!
Anne: Who needs sisters anyway?!?!?

Thats where I stopped and went to the nurses office because that made me feel dizy. Why would she do that? By the way Kitkat said you should have my Profile or at least part of it.
Name: Felicia Lise Merriam
DOB 4-21

Here's Ami's:
Name Allah Tovah JoEllens
DOB 2-19

No comments:

Post a Comment