Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Profile time!!! - Ru

Hey guys!! I should be in school right now but Kaya and I are sick.I decided to give you guys our school profiles:
Name: Ruth Ann Smithens
D.O.B: 12-13
Age: 11
Majors: Math Social Studies
Grade: 5th
Sisters(roomates):Samantha P. Felicity M. Julia A. Amika J. Miriam J. Chrissa M. Kaya N.
Room 209 building 7

Name:Miriam Alexa Jo-Ellens
D.O.B.: 3-11
Age:11
Majors: Writing Reading
Grade:5th
Sisters: Samantha, Felicity, Julia, Amika, Ruth, Chrissa Kaya
Room 209 building 7

Sorry but that's all I feel like doing. Kitkat decided which doll or dolls to get but she won't tell us! Kirsten is staying at our loft thingy this week. She gave us a hint for you guys: There are 2 but one has blue. I think she's gonna get two and one has blue eyes!They're retiring Kirsten but we already know a Kirsten. Well, I'm gonna go try to figure this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment