Friday, October 16, 2009

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMRROW!!!!!!! Sam

I can't wait until tommorw! We've had the busiest week here! We had to drop Kaya off at the train station for a pow-wow in Idaho, Misty and Ami had yet another fight about something(they have these incredibly often so we never write about them because they are so normal) I had a cross-country race,Julie had a basketball game, Ru and Kit got in another fight, Lis and I went to see a movie, we all had a sleepover to study except Ru and Kaya,and there is tomorrow! We will go to the synagogue probably and drum roll please ORDER THE NEW DOLL!!!!!!! Here is todays hint for one of them: L. Who could it be?!?!?! I actually know but I love suspence even though it is more of an Emily thing.I forgot to tell you but Kit and Kirsten got a new sister awhile ago!! She is Emily Benatte!!! I need to help Ami on her German homework soon. I think we should try to calm Ru down so when the new girl shows up we will be normal! Kitkat and I never had this problem because I was her first AG doll. I've been in Texas for a year or two now. She got Lis in November and Ru and Kaya in December. Her sister got Misty in November but gave her to Kitkat in February with Chriss and Amika. In July she got Jay (Julie) on a trip to Sherman to visit her Grandmother and stopped in Dallas to get Jay. Ami needs help on her German homework now! I think she and Misty got in a fight about traditions because Ami is more of the radical liberal type while Misty is the quiet shy traditional type, like Kaya is the musical one, Lis is fashionista, I'm something, Jay is the athlete, Chrissa is the smart one, and Ru is (or was) the funny one.

No comments:

Post a Comment