Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm super hyper-Kirsten

I'm hyper for no apparrent reason(sorry for the bad spelling tonight, I'm just terrible at it) probably because of all the regn(rain in Yiddish!). Kitkat went to see New Moon with her mom today and she loved it. The new doll will come Saturday(please let her on Saturday!!) Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.I wish that I could tell you the two dolls that it could be, but Sam and Lis want to keep the possiblities sod(secret in Yiddish!!) but I don't see why. WE ARE SO BORED! We can't go on the field because of the regn and the road is too wet to walk to the basketball court. It is torture! I'm going to do some cross-stich, yes we have sunken so low in boredom that we have been reduced to sewing(poor Felicity and Ami!). Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment