Thursday, November 12, 2009

AGAIN!!!!-Ami

I got in trouble again. Apparently I 'sassed' the teacher. I don't like Mrs. Jet (my teacher). here is what happened:
Mrs. Jet: And so the Roanoke colony disappeared. Any questions?
Me: It's kinda oblivious of what happened.
Mrs. Jet: Hmmmmmmm. What?
Me: Either they joined with the Indians or got killed by them.ANYONE could see that.
Mrs. Jet: Are you implying that I am not smart???
Me: Noooo. You have it all wrong. It's just that you just can't see simple things like that.
Mrs. Jet: I cannot see simple things?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Me: Well...
Mrs. Jet: Principles office!

I now have detention for a few weeks. Then Alexa (you may know her as Misty) and I got in a fight:
Alexa: Tovah! You were doing so well!
Me: I was just pointing it out.
Alexa: Think before you act would Mama be proud of you?
Me: You just aren't brave enough for the real world!
Alexa: You need to learn how to hold your tongue and be respectful!
Me: You need to learn how to have fun!
Alexa: UGH!!!

And this was my day. Kirsten and I played a few board games because NOTHING ever happens here. Alexa and I just fight. Kirsten and I play. Mrs. Jet and I fight! AND NOW MY ONLY SIBLING IN ALL OF TEXAS HATES ME!!! Alexa isn't my only sibling. I have three brothers, and four other sisters besides Alexa(Misty).

No comments:

Post a Comment