Saturday, November 14, 2009

BORED - Sam

Hello! I'm bored and typing in a different font than usual. Ami and Misty's other sisters names are Tatianna(caramel hair and blue eyes), Sasha( medium length blond hair with bangs blue eyes) Oksanoshka( shoulder length blond hair blue eyes) Anya( Long blond hair with bangs and blue eyes). I'm just so bored that I just ask my sisters stuff.I remember when I was adopted. It was a long time ago. I was soooooooooo happy when Misty and Felicity were adopted. Again, we will make just a few posts in December because people need to spend time with their families and friends. Please feel free to comment and ask questions because we NEED something to keep us entertained. Sure, we go horseback riding but Twiggy, our house, doesn't seem to feel very well. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment