Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BORED!!!!!! - Misty

This probably the first time I've EVER written on here so this feels very awkward. For dinner we ate pizza which was nice. We go horse back riding a lot. Okay since I have NO IDEA what the other dolls do in here so here is Sam.
Yo! Wazzup? Sorry I'm a geek. My stay at MB68's house was fun. Kirsten and I played with Mary and Anne (her neighbors who are Kit and Ruthie dolls but we call them Mary and Anne) but Kirsten and I got in a fight with Mary and Anne. They aren't very agreeable dolls but they are only seven or eight or something like that. We procrastinate lots so we have been putting off ordering the new doll for weeks now. Hint: she is bilingual. That means she speaks two langues. I am twelve years old, the oldest doll in our doll family (Kirsten and Kit count as cousins even though we are not related to them). The only other twelve year old doll here is Felicity (aka Lis). I really want to learn Yiddish or German because German is just plain pretty and Yiddish is what Misty and Ami speak to each other. I'm going to sleep now so BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment