Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello again!- Julie

Ugh I can't sleep. I will have to make this VERY fast because Mrs. Farthing is coming for the 10:30 check and I haven't brushed my teeth yet. Today at basketball practice I was playing against the boys team(at the boy school) and I score half the points. I cannot tell you how boring it is here! The most exciting thing is school which is not exciting. First everyone has mandatory class( math science etc.). Then all the fourth and fifth graders go to several classes that they choose, to prepare them for middle school. I have Hebrew, basketball, advanced art, and horseback riding. Lis also has horseback riding but she has a broken arm. I can't wait to see the 2010 GOTY (girl of the year). All we really know is that her name is Lanie, she likes the outdoors, and she might be African American. The only reason for MIGHT is because with Mia the author writes a lot about Asia so we expected an Asian GOTY but she was a redhead. Jane Kurtz writes a lot about Africa and stuff so people think that Lanie is going to be AA(African American) OMG Mrs. Farthing is coming down the hall this minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment