Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kaya

Help! Sam is depressed because..... well...... Nellie .......... kinda sorta disappeared off the face of the Earth in a terrible storm! I feel sad for her because she doesn't know if Nellie is even alive! It would be like me losing Elly. Sam barely leaves her room and she barely eats and she skips class sometimes. Julie is try to curl my hair even though I can barely brush it! It has been rainy and cold all weeks and Sam obliviously sees this as a bad sign. Felicity is trying to talk to her because they are BFFs. We can't leave the house without coats at all! Kitkat is going to get Rebecca because she may be able to help Samantha, they are only ten years apart. We can't order her until next week or something. I must try to help Sam AGAIN, last time she got very angry at me for it. Also when we went to the shul synagogue last week for Rosh Hashanah services we sang a really good song called Miriam's Song! Or we will get Ms.Ida because she is also from the same time era thingy!

No comments:

Post a Comment