Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry!-Kaya

Hi! Sorry that we haven't posted in a while. We've been grounded for failing a quiz on states and there locations. When our report cards come in we will die!! Otherwise I'm fine. Ami and I go out every day to see Twiggy. She's still recovering from her little sickness thingy. We ran into some boys today from the boys school. We were in the field (also in trouble that) and we aren't supposed to do that. One of the boys asked if we could help with the harvest. Then...
Me:No sorry!
Ami: I'll help. *then starts walking towards them but I run up to stop her*
Me:No you won't. Think girl. You were just seriously ill! AND your still weak
Ami:I can just help with the corn for an hour.
Me: 10 minutes
Ami: 45
Me: 15
Ami: 40
Me:20
Ami: 30
Me: Fine but I'll help you.
Ami: I got this.
So she helped and we went to the pool then left for home. Sam is REALLY upset about something but no one is able to talk to her without being insulted and sassed. I think Ami knows about it and thats why she kept me out of the house today.Gotta go to bed now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment