Friday, August 14, 2009

Lis again!

Hey!! Here's the rest: Sam and I continued to search the boxes. Ami and Misty ARE historical girls only they aren't represented by a company. Their parents are from Norway but Ami and Misty are from Russia 1892. As we were searching through the photos Misty suddenly appeared from the shadows.
Misty: What are you doing here? How did you find this place?
Me: We could ask you the same question and more.
Sam: Who are you?
Misty: Glikeriia Szer, and Ami is Allah Szer.
Me: Back up a little, can you please explain?
Misty or Glikeriia whoever she is: Ami and I used to live in a jewish town. Our mother was a modest woman from Norway and our father was a rabbi who has lived in Russia all his life. One night just before bed Mrs.Ida our neighbor came running into town screaming about a pogram coming to our town. We immediatly started packing our religious items clothing shoes books all that stuff. After that all the kids in town had to get into a wagon to escape town and get to a train station to come to America. I think the adults rode in another wagon. Mami sent us here to escape any possibal poverty in New York.
Me: That's.......... Well I wouldn't call it cool...
Sam: Did you poisen Ami er Allah?
Misty: It was food poisening? I thought it was a spice that I put in there. I think I can explain that too. Ya see I put a spice in the soup but there was no lable on it..
Me: Should I call you your real name or no?
Misty: I'd like to keep this secret because being an immagrate is kinda... You know.

Ami is now better and I think no one will ever see Ami or Misty the same again. Goodnight because it's 12:45 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment