Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our problem was solved!-Sam

Ya know how Ami was food poisend? Sam and I finally figured it out! Here's the story: Sam and I went down to the studio to ask our friend Maria some questions. Maria is the school's gossip girl. Sam: Lis, what if she doesn't know anything about it?
Me: She must know something. Because of the B.G. thing we're some of the most popular girls in the school.
So then we went to talk to Maria.
Maria: Well I did here Amika and Misty talking but... You said you suspect was Chrissa so I might not be too helpful.....
Us: Just tell.
Maria: I was walking by and Misty and Amika were talking and then Misty suddenly yelled at her.
Me: That was helpful.
We searched the house when I tripped and revealed a doorway into a dark and dusty room that was just big enough to walk around in. On the wall left of the door there was a fireplace. Sam walked over to it to find a box full of papers from about 10 or 11 years ago.
Sam: These are imagration papers with Ami and Misty's pictures on them!
We will tell you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment