Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello!-Misty and Ami

Hello! It's Ami and I! We've decided to let y'all know more of our history and about us.

Ami: You guys know me of course, Ami. I love pranks and get into trouble 24/7 . When I first got to America in the 1890s from Western Russia, I was sent to a foster family in Iowa. They had 26 other children there. Then I was invited to a strict girls school in Canada. I got kicked out because, well, lets say I did things I'm not completely proud of. Finally, I was sent here to central Texas.
Misty: I don't remember the way to America, of course. I remember that I could find any of my sisters. Then a nice Irish lady let me stay with her for a while in New York. Soon after, in November, I was sent here with Felicity. Samantha was already here, of course, but back then I lived with Kitkat's older sister. She was nice, but she hardly ever played with me. In February she gave me to Kitkat and Ami arrived. She refused to be called Tovah by anyone but me and "changed" her name to Amika.

Here we are today. Thank you to our wonderful followers(2 followers!).We will all write about :
-New Years(Going to the beach with MB68!)
- Any possible new sisters (Here we do presents on the 25th)
-And our day in 2010.

Good night everyone!
-Liebe (Love in German)
Misty and Ami.

No comments:

Post a Comment